Marketing and Business Planning
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
As cliche as that may sound, it’s absolutely the truth. So many companies I’ve encountered simply create a website, throw some content on social media, and do so sporadically without specific goals.
Let’s work together to craft a well-balanced business plan that will drive your business to success measured in key performance indicators (KPIs) that make sense for your business.
Components of My Process
Working with me, you will receive a scalable document which will serve as our roadmap to get to your destination of unprecedented success. Together, we’ll outline:
- Your business — who are you, what is your Unique Selling Proposition, and what are your goals?
- Your market — who are we targeting, what do your customers look like, and how are we going to reach them?
- Website strategy — what do we want your website to do, what requirements are needed, and when will we have this completed?
- Channel strategy — how are we going to get people to find you and interact with you? We’ll cover optimizing your presence for the following:
- Direct traffic — people who know you by name and URL or bookmark you
- Organic search — Inbound marketing, SEO, blogging
- Paid search — PPC/SEM
- Referral sources — inbound links, directories, shopping channels (for eCommerce)
- Social media — Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc., both organic and paid strategies
- Email and marketing automation — conversion gold
- Display advertising, content syndication, and retargeting — CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) or CPC (cost per click) strategies
- Financial plan — what expenses will be involved in running projects and operations throughout the year? We’ll look at this on a monthly basis and project across all of your vendors and channels.
- KPI performance — what numbers will we look at in terms of success? Reach, traffic, leads, conversions, revenue… we’ll forecast what we can expect and track all of what you need against that forecast and your financial plan.
You will not find the same or even similar value to the system I employ to create these plans. If you want to have a more in-depth discussion about what I can do to help create a winning strategy for your organization, give me a jingle!